[asterisk-users] Doorphone

Ray Wadkins rwadkins at tervela.com
Tue Mar 27 07:55:59 MST 2007

Responsibility for answering the door is shared by the entire office.  But A) noone wants their phone to ring, there's a door chime) and B) noone specific will accept responsibility for answering the door.  So, we need a solution that follow "I'm answering the door now, these are the buttons I push".