[asterisk-users] SIP registration

Nathan Bell nathanb at actarg.com
Mon Mar 26 16:07:48 MST 2007

The problem was on the polycom provisioning setup. In my dhcp settings I
wasn't giving it the correct domain-name-servers option. I changed that
and I changed the phones to use 201 at ast.actarg.com instead of
201 at 192.168.2.13 and that seems to have taken care of it.

Thanks for the help.

Nathan Bell
IT Engineer Du Jour