[asterisk-users] SIP registration

Nathan Bell nathanb at actarg.com
Mon Mar 26 15:36:26 MST 2007

That doesn't seem to make any difference. I still get the "Not a local
SIP domain" and I get this from the CLI:

ast*CLI> sip show peers
Name/username              Host            Dyn Nat ACL Port     Status
202                        (Unspecified)    D          0        Unmonitored
201                        (Unspecified)    D          0        Unmonitored
2 sip peers [2 online , 0 offline]
ast*CLI> sip show users
Username                   Secret           Accountcode
Def.Context      ACL  NAT
            from-sip         No   RFC3581
201
*******                                       from-sip         No   RFC3581