[asterisk-users] No Audio when integrating with openSER and Asterisk in the SAME LAN ,

raviprakash sunkara sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 06:31:02 MST 2007

Hello Users ,

I Posted to mailing list, No one is replying My issues,

My Issue is No Audio when Openser and Asterik integrated in Same LAN ,
When UAC are Behind the NAT, With out the Asterisk integration Behind the
NAT is working Fine.
SIP port and RTP ports are forwarded into router to OpenSER System only.

openser.cfg
listen=192.168.2.11
alias=sip.hyperion.com

# Invite Section
if ( method== invite )
{
# proxy authentication
if( uri=="sip:\12345 at ." )
{ # rewriting to Asterisk server for Voicemail messages
 rewritehostport("192.168.2.75:5060");
exit;
}
}

The  Asterisk is executing , But No Audio to the UAC in Behind the NAT ..
In Asterisk sever is I'm setting this "  chan_Sip.so:[2344] retrans_pkt:
Maximum exceeded on transmission "

--
Thanks and Regards
Ravi Prakash Sunkara