[asterisk-users] Chan_cellphone and CentOS 4.x

Bruce Reeves asterisk at nortex-networks.com
Sun Mar 25 19:31:25 MST 2007

I ran into a problem today while trying to compile chan_cellphone version 17
on a CentOS 4.4 machine. Apparently the bluez and autoconf versions were to
old and as I tried to install the latest version, I found that the new
bluez-lib would install and allow the chan_cellphone to compile, but
bluez-utils required an update to D-sub which in turn required python 2.4 or
better. That apparently in not possible on CentOS from what I have read. So
I have it compiled and it sees my phone, but paring fails every time, which
I think is due to the utils package. All that to ask does anyone have this
chan working on CentOS 4? If so can you help me through this?

--
Bruce Reeves
Nortex Networks