[asterisk-users] Issue with Hamlet ISDN PCI card(Cologne Chipset)

Mauro Zanin maurozanin at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 03:54:51 MST 2007

Hi everybody
I have installed a TrixBox with Asterisk 1.2.14 and relative upgreaded
software.
I Bristuffed it with last version of bristuff to use a Hemlet PCI ISDN CARD
in a normal Italian EUROISDN installation. The * works fine except for the
ISDN CARD. It is always Channel D down, but if a Call comes in, it works
perfectly for some time, both inbound and outbound. It prompts Channel D UP!
If I disconnect the NT+ termination the Channel D goes down at once.
Did I make something wrong?

Best regards

Mauro Zanin