[asterisk-users] SIP/IAX peers UNREACHABLE and audio loss

f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Sat Mar 24 01:01:15 MST 2007

Hi men,

I have already encountered some issue like this with few switches (very
known great brand)  which doesn't like VoIP traffic !
Check by drectly connected the VoIP equipment - if you can - with temporary
long Ethernet cables bypassing the tested switch to see what happens in this
case.
You can also tell to "qualify" with a longer delay, but this could not help
in case of regulary frames losses.

Good luck !

Francois BERGERET,
France.