[asterisk-users] Sendmail and exchange for voicemail integration

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Fri Mar 23 11:39:00 MST 2007

Jordan,

I don't know if you've down this step before, but my network admin sent
me these instructions a few months ago.  It allows you to tell your
Exchange Server's SMTP to allow relays from specific domains, hosts, or
subnets.  Hope it helps.  (Works for Exch 2000 and 2003.)

-MC

1.  Go to Exchange System Manager

2.  Drill down to Servers, (your Exchange server), Protocols, SMTP,
Default SMTP Virtual server.

3.  On Default Virtual Server, right click on it, select properties.
Select the Access tab on the top, then select the "Relay" button.

4.  On the "Relay Restrictions" window, make sure the "Only the list
below" button is selected.

5.  Add an allowed IP, subnet or domain name

6.  When done, hit OK 3 times and that's it.

  _____