[asterisk-users] Sendmail and exchange for voicemail integration

Bruce Reeves asterisk at nortex-networks.com
Fri Mar 23 10:58:59 MST 2007

Jordan,

Assuming that the voicemail users are email users on the domain for exchange
then your DNS entries for MX will take care of most of the work. Sendmail on
the Centos installs I have done has required no changes to the default
config to work with our exchange servers. You probably will want to make
sure that the SMTP protocol on Exchange allows the Sendmail server to relay.

On 3/23/07, Jordan Novak <jnovak at logisticshealth.com> wrote:

>  I am having real trouble getting Asterisk to send to exchange. They are
> on the same LAN. Does anyone know of a walkthrough for this setup. I have
> gotten it to work before, but that was to a hotmail account.
>
>  Jordan Novak

Bruce Reeves
Nortex Networks