[asterisk-users] Re: 302 Moved temporarely

Tomislav Parcina tomislav.parcina at email.t-com.hr
Fri Mar 23 00:26:02 MST 2007

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling wrote:
> I believe that if Asterisk receives a 302 back from a device when
> sending a call to it (i.e. the SIP device has Call Forwarding set)
> Asterisk will do the right thing.  This may only work for redirects to
> locations on the same Asterisk server.  This is NOT the case with
> registrations, only call setup.

Well, this happens when I try to make outgoing call through Voipbuster
SIP provider. I register fine, but sometimes when I try to call someone
I receive that message (probably they redirect me to some server with
lower usage) and I can't establish phone call.

But, as far as I have understand you, this should work. Right?

--
Tomislav Parcina
firstname.lastname at email.t-com.hr