[asterisk-users] Linksys/Sipura SPA-942 phones in larger deployments

Bryan M. Johns bryan at sheltonjohns.com
Thu Mar 22 12:57:25 MST 2007

Chris,

Having deployed every major brand of sip handset in numbers greater
than 100, I can say that I recommend the Polycom product hands-down
for these types of roll-outs.  Provisioning and management are
superior and the product if of generally better quality than the SPA
line.

If you want more details, please feel free to contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Bryan M. Johns
Partner
Shelton | Johns Technology Group