[asterisk-users] Gizmo project answers every call - can I use it in hunt group?

Russell Horn albanach at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 07:51:38 MST 2007

Hi,

I've set up a Gizmo Project account for access on my Nokia E61 because
they work through NAT. Trouble is If I include my gizmo account in an
asterisk hunt group and I'm not connected (phone is off / outside
wireless coverage) the gizmo project always answers. Either the call
goes to voice mail or if I turn voicemail off the call gets answered
by a recording saying I'm not connected. That then ends any hunt.

Is there anything I can do at the asterisk end to work around this?

Thanks,

Russell