[asterisk-users] Looking for a terminations provider (carrier grade)

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Wed Mar 21 14:38:17 MST 2007

We've been using RNK Telecom for terminations for our SIP service, but their
billing is questionable, they've been in breach of contract multiple times,
and when I brought it to their attention, Russ Man, our 'friendly' account
manager told me, and I quote "If you are having that much of a problem..please
find another carrier."

With customer service like that, I've no doubt we could do better, but, while
I have a few ideas in mind, I'd like to hear overall experience with some of
the carrier-grade providers.

We're looking for several things:

-Quality connections globally (we provide global service to our customers)
-Ease of integration
-Good rates
-Excellent customer service (although, compared to RNK, if they have a trained
monkey working the phones, they can probably impress us)
-Flexible/no contracts

Any and all experience you have would be good to hear. I've posted this on
both users and biz as I expect to hear more user testimonials from the users
list and more biz proposals from the biz list. If you want to offer your own
services, please do it in a private email so as not to clutter the lists.

N.