[asterisk-users] Asterisk Automated Outbound Messaging

Rob Schall rschall at callone.net
Tue Mar 20 14:00:01 MST 2007

Cory Andrews wrote:

> These folks have 6-8 T's worth of outbound they do on a daily basis, I
> need an interface that would allow them to stick a comma delimited file
> or file(s) in every day via FTP, the file would contain call #'s, and
> some additional variables, and then the Asterisk box would schedule the
> calls.  It would pull a voice file locally and deliver to answering
> machines or live call recipients.
>
> Cory Andrews

If they want a decent interface to see the next "caller" before calling,
you might want to have a database that reads in all the numbers, then
users that grab the next "non-checked" number from the database. This
also gives you the option of leaving notes with that call (such as
calling back, etc). Then when ready, press the "call" button which
creates a call file.

Rob