[asterisk-users] Asterisk Automated Outbound Messaging

Cory Andrews cory at voipsupply.com
Tue Mar 20 12:56:00 MST 2007

These folks have 6-8 T's worth of outbound they do on a daily basis, I
need an interface that would allow them to stick a comma delimited file
or file(s) in every day via FTP, the file would contain call #'s, and
some additional variables, and then the Asterisk box would schedule the
calls.  It would pull a voice file locally and deliver to answering
machines or live call recipients.

Cory Andrews