[asterisk-users] asterisk 1.4: choppy voicemail sound after upgrade from 1.2.9.1

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Mon Mar 19 04:26:54 MST 2007

Hi,
after upgrading my server (Debian 3.1 + tdm400p + monoBRI) from
Asterisk1.2.9.1 to new Asterisk 1.4 (same hw, same os) I got the
voicemail sounds randomly chopped. I checked the sounds with  a player
and they seem good. I made tests with default modules.conf settings
(noload => chan_alsa.so and ;noload => chan_oss.so) and also trying to
change them, without success. Is there anybody who knows if there are
new conf files/parameters inside Asterisk 1.4 controlling sounds
reproduction and where are located?

TIA

Giorgio Incantalupo