[asterisk-users] SMS Integration and SMS commands

Ignacio Ortega A. nachomax2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 01:49:43 MST 2007

Hi i would like to preform the folowing integration

1 send SMS to my asterisk Systen, i hope to know a way to connect a simple
GSM or CDMA cell phone to asterisk (how can i connect a cell phone to
asterisk)
2 be able to put in the SMS string a command to generate a call  (can i pass
thru instructions to my server via SMS ? )
3 after the the SMS is sent my Asterisk system will see the incoming Caller
ID, it will call to the number i gave in the SMS and call me back to my cell
phone with the other call allready connected, using my caller ID

so  with this i looking forward just only with a SMS tell my asterisk to
call me back with other number connected, and with this i hope to save my
cell phone min.

so if anyone has done this please let me know how

Thanks.