[asterisk-users] Call center manager for Asterisk (Release 0.3)

nik600 nik600 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 12:57:51 MST 2007

> Nik,
>
> This looks REALLY COOL!
thanks

> Just an FYI in case you didn't know, there is also a callcenter asterisk
> mailing list that you could post this to.  I am not sure how many users
> are subscribed but it is most certainly more of your target audience.
thanks, i'll subscribe on it.

> At any rate, I can't wait to get this setup and take it for a test
> drive.  I will provide and feedback and help that I can.
ok, thanks if you want i've started a mailing list for this project
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ccmanager-users

> Is your plan to make this a commercial product sometime down the road?
I've not taken any decision but i think that the project will be
released under GPL, and maybe i can provide commercial support on
installation / customization / maintainace

> Thanks,
> Steve Totaro
> http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com
> KB3OPB