[asterisk-users] voip-info.org status update

Joe Greco jgreco at ns.sol.net
Thu Mar 15 09:30:24 MST 2007

> A percentage of all my profits go back to the community.
>
> What about you?

I think we've been contributing various resources to various online
Internet communities for about two decades, more if you go back into
the BBS era.  We're still dedicating more than a quarter of a gigabit
of bandwidth to the free exchange of Usenet news, something we've been
doing since the '80's.

Challenging people on this list about what they've contributed to the
community over the years is going to be a losing proposition.  I guarantee
it.  Don't do it, you make yourself look silly.

... JG