[asterisk-users] AgentCallBackLogin Help!

Ron McCarthy ronmccar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 22:08:06 MST 2007

Hi List!

Im using (or trying to) use AgentCallBackLogin() to have * find roaming
users, here is a diagram.

                              Server A (Hq)
    Server B(Branch Site)     Server C (Branch Site)

All my que users are on Server A, I have Server B/C dial a extension to call
AgentCallBackLogin() on Server A, the user logs in and * shows the user
logged in at the branch site, all is well!

You cann the Agent, it rings the phone on Server B/C, but then follows the
next process for that extension on Server B/C, instead I need it to go back
to Server A extension flow, (call the agent, if no answer send to AGENTS
voicemail, not the phones voicemail).

Is there anyway I can get * to "send" the call back to the main server and
continue on with call flow if the agent doesnt pickup at one of the branch
sites?

Any help on this would be great, ive tried everything I can think of, all
wish no such luck!! Also, if someone has done this successfully im willing
to pay for help as well :)

Thanks!!