[asterisk-users] voip-info.org status update

James H Thompson jht at lj.net
Wed Mar 14 17:01:34 MST 2007

A short status update:

Yesterday 3 of the 4 disk drives in the RAID array on the server that hosts voip-info.org failed.

The coloprovider is currently working to replace the drives and I'm hoping that the site returns to service soon.
Tomorrow is looking most likely.

I'd like to thank all those that have called or emailed to offer help and/or encouragement.

I will definately be looking for an easy way to create a mirror site once voip-info.org is back up.
This is made difficult by the dynamic nature of the site, but its been on my list of things to do for a while now.

Thanks for using voip-info.org!

support at voip-info.org