[asterisk-users] Polycom call parking feature and Asterisk call parking

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Wed Mar 14 12:18:57 MST 2007

IIRC, you need an extension named 'callpark' in your extensions.conf
that calls the ParkAndAnnounce application.

This should get you started:

exten =>
callpark,1,ParkAndAnnounce(PARKED|600|Local/4${BRIDGEPEER:5:2}@internalaugmented|incoming,s,1)

in the CLI:
Show Application ParkAndAnnounce
for usage info.

The third field, in my case "Local/4${BRIDGEPEER:5:2}@internalaugmented"
is the channel to announce the parked call slot to.  In my case,
extensions beginning with 1xx are the phones themselves, and extensions
4xx are the same phones but will make them auto-answer (like paging).
You might have a better way to do this because this is a little cumbersome.

hope it helps!

Mojo