[asterisk-users] What is the best phone to get when using a headset?

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Wed Mar 14 07:45:51 MST 2007

It depends how many you mean by a couple.  If it is really just a
couple, you could just get an FXS card and use plain old analog headsets
on a single pair.  That is probably what I would do, especially if your
customer support staff beats up on equipment.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com
KB3OPB