[asterisk-users] Unicall/R2 for Asterisk 1.4 Available for TESTING

nivlekch nivlekch at aim.com
Wed Mar 14 04:42:38 MST 2007

nice job moises, the hardwork you and steve put into chan_unicall is
remarkable.

with a little editing and tweaking, i was able to make
the port to 1.4 here in the philippines without any problems.  some part
of libmfcr2 has to be changed for proper/better ANI exchage with
PLDT(telco). looking good so far, better than the experience in 1.2,
i'll post any update soon.

anybody interfacing with PLDT interested, email me offline.