[asterisk-users] DST and VM timestamp

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Tue Mar 13 09:44:08 MST 2007

Who is tired of dealing with DST changes?

I have asterisk running on FC4, FC4 has been patched and shows the
correct MDT timezone and time.

Email notifications of voicemail show the message time an hour early
(standard time, not daylight). This si the time in the message body, not
the email delivery time, so it is coming form asterisk wrong.

I did a reload after correcting the time/timezone, but not a restart.

Does the system need to be rebooted (or asterisk restarted?) or is there
another way to get the application in sync with the OS.

Could I be missing something else?

Thanks!