[asterisk-users] SIP hardphones with good jitter tolerance

Chris Bagnall chris at minotaur.it
Tue Mar 13 08:43:30 MST 2007

Greetings list,

Quite a few of our users seem to be experiencing poor voice quality when they're using internet connections over which we have little or no control (i.e. they're using their own router with no QoS, etc.). Some of these connections are giving a qualify time within asterisk of 130ms+.

Are there any recommendations as to phones with particularly good buffering that might iron out at least some of the poor network performance?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chris