[asterisk-users] GXV3000 & Speakphone

Davis Sylvester III davis at 5-9Networks.com
Mon Mar 12 11:13:32 MST 2007

I have about 4 GrandStream GXV 3000 video phones.  I have been trying to
integrate them into our asterisk environment.  All works fine until
someone trys to use the speakphone function or the conference call
function (conferencing to inbound call together).  As soon as they try
either function previously listed the sound quality goes to garbage.  We
are using gsm as the codec.

I have not tried to use the video support as we are stilling on asterisk
1.2.

Has anyone experienced this problem?