[asterisk-users] How many outgoing phone line/voip account do I need?

Kurt Kuo mtrp36 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 02:07:34 MST 2007

Hi list,
I have an application which has to automatically dial and send out a voice
message to 50 different phone numbers at the same time. Does it mean that I
need to sign up 50 phone lines or voip accounts in order to achieve this
purpose? Is there a provider(voip prefer) who offer a special account which
is able to handle multiple calls simultaneously?
Thanks in advance.

Kurt