[asterisk-users] Problems with Voice conferencing

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Mon Mar 12 01:18:11 MST 2007

How did you install these packages -- make sure you do ./configure and
if needed make menuselect in each one of these before the make and
make install.  This is the only thing I can think of -- check whether
there are any built-in modules as well.

on Monday 03/12/2007 Asterisk Asterisk(asteriskbunnies at yahoo.com) wrote
 > Hey!
 >
 > Thanks for your interest, i checked the modules and i
 > could not find app_meetme anywhere could you help me
 > Please how to get meetme application and install it to
 > configure voice conference. I have installed
 > asterisk-1.4.1, zaptel-1.4.0 and libpri-1.4.0

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         covici at ccs.covici.com