[asterisk-users] IAX2, DTMF and x86_64.

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Sun Mar 11 09:43:14 MST 2007

----- "William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209" <wacker at octothorp.org> wrote:
>       I'm just starting to play with 1.4.  I installed 1.4.1 on an
> Ia32 machine, and can't find any problems.  So, I decided to upgrade my
> home pbx.  All went well until I tried using my S101 to talk to the IVR.
> Some times, the first one or two digits get through, but eventually a digit

If you're willing to do some testing, please upgrade to the latest code from the 1.4 branch.  The issue should be fixed now.

svn co http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/branches/1.4 asterisk-1.4

If you still have a problem, please note it on this bug report:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=8521

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer