[asterisk-users] installation pb on debian etch

Philippe MONROUX phi2-monroux at wanadoo.fr
Sat Mar 10 01:20:04 MST 2007

Hello,

I get some problem installing asterisk + ekiga on my debian etch:

ii  asterisk       1.2.13~dfsg-2  Open Source Private Branch Exchange (PBX)
ii  ekiga          2.0.3-4        H.323 and SIP compatible VOIP client

$: asterisk -U asterisk -vgc give me some WARNING like :

,----
| WARNING[21806]:  res_musiconhold.c:852  moh_register:  Unable to  open
| pseudo channel for timing...  Sound may be choppy.
|
| WARNING[21806]:   res_odbc.c:565  odbc_obj_connect:   res_odbc:  Error
| SQLConnect=-1 errno=0  [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source  name not
| found, and no default driver specified
`----

but asterisk daemon start well.

the pb is when I start ekiga I  always get :

IN FRENCH : L'inscription de ekiga a 10.0.0.1 a echoue
IN ENGLISH :ekiga cannot subscribe

I don't know where is the solution.

Can anybody help me ?

thanks.

==========
Here are the significant lines of my sip.conf
,----
| [general]
| context=default
| bindport=5060
| bindaddr=0.0.0.0
| srvlookup=yes
| disallow=all
|
| register => phi2:6641ekiganet at ekiga.net/1234
|
| [authentication]
|
| [ekiganet-out]
| type=peer
| secret=6641ekiganet
| username=phi2
| host=ekiga.net
| call-limit=5
| context=from-ekiganet
|
| [ekiga1]
| type=friend
| host=dynamic
| username=ekiga1
| secret=6641ekiga1
| disallow=all
| allow=ulaw
| [ekiga2]
| type=friend
| host=dynamic
| username=ekiga2
| secret=6641ekiga2
| disallow=all
| allow=ulaw
`----

And the significant lines of my extensions.conf
,----
| [general]
| static=yes
| writeprotect=no
| autofallthrough=yes
| clearglobalvars=no
| priorityjumping=no
| [globals]
| CONSOLE=Console/dsp
| IAXINFO=guest
| TRUNK=Zap/g2
| TRUNKMSD=1
| exten => 555,1,Dial(SIP/ekiga1)
| exten => 556,1,Dial(SIP/ekiga2)
`----

Monroux Philippe (French Reunion island)
--
- Pourquoi les capitalistes devraient installer Linux ?
- Parce que c'est le systeme d'exploitation des pauvres.