[asterisk-users] Another Faxing Question

Wes Baehr wbaehr at abilitybusiness.com
Fri Mar 9 09:56:04 MST 2007

In my (limited) experience with rxfax, it has issues with large faxes. I
soon gave up on rxfax and switched to hylafax (which works much better).
Check the wiki for installation instructions. (And hylafax will
correctly hangup when the fax has completed/failed/whatever.)

Wes Baehr

s,n,Set(FAXFILE=/var/spool/asterisk/fax/${ARG1}_${CALLERIDNUM}_${UNIQUEI
D}