[asterisk-users] Can't hear any sound (This time in plain text)

Asterisk Asterisk asteriskbunnies at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 00:41:27 MST 2007

Hey,

I am a new to asterisk and softphones. Ihave recently
installed and configured linux and 2 xlite clients all
in  linux fedora core 6. I have also made a dial plan
for the two users. But when i dial from one xlite
client to another i can hear the ring tone but when i
answer the call i can not hear any sound.

I have checked my microphone and its working fine.

Please could anyone help me on this issue.

Sorry,I did not know that the list could not open any
attachments.

Regards Szabistians