[asterisk-users] Re: Asterisk distributed deployment

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:35:20 MST 2007

I couldn't agree more.  The Telco card is the LAST thing you should be
trying to cut corners on.

IMHO you should consider a Sangoma A200D which is even more money due to the
HWEC.  It's worth every penny!

I think you will pay in the long run if you are going to skimp on U$D350.
Couldn't one dropped call from a prospective "big time"
customer be worth more than U$D350?  Would spending a week of time trying to
get things working correctly be worth U$D350?

I would suggest doing it right and not skimping.  Your phone system should
be transparent and is a direct reflection on your business.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com
KB3OPB