[asterisk-users] Packet2Packet Bridging Questions

Daryl Jurbala daryl at introspect.net
Thu Mar 8 13:05:25 MST 2007

OK...that makes much more sense.  So here's my follow-up question:
what's the easiest way to check if I'm native bridging a call.  I'm
trying to offload as much RTP traffic as possible, and want to have a
way to check quickly (there are well over 50 calls on each of these
boxes at any given time).  I've been going the ethereal route, which
is great for debugging, but not so good for a quick look.

Thanks again,
Daryl