[asterisk-users] Re: Asterisk Realtime

Mike Hammett asterisk-users at ics-il.net
Thu Mar 8 09:48:24 MST 2007

I enabled some more detailed debugging and logging as per someone else a few
posts ago and I saw that the permissions on MySQL were set incorrectly.  I
granted all, but what are the least permissions this user should need?

How do I register to other servers?  It seems to be ignoring the register
statements in my iax.conf.

--Mike

All that looks fine.

What do you get when you do "realtime mysql status?"

The next areas to look at would be your DB configs, and debug status when
you actually try to use one of the entries in your DB. . .

I only use it for iaxpeers/users and extensions, so I can't comment much on
its use with SIP or voicemail.

B.