[asterisk-users] Empty Wildcard TDM400P as a MeetMe timer.

Steve Totaro stevetotaro at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 06:33:00 MST 2007

Henry Cobb wrote:
> I've just moved into 3.3v PCI servers and found that my clone X100P
> cards were lying about the 3.3v supported notch.
>
> Can I use a  Wildcard TDM400P without any modules as a timer for
> MeetMe in a 64 bit 3.3v server?
>
> Will I still need to plug the hard disk power cable into it?
>
> Is there a better cheaper 3.3v MeetMe timer?  (Boss doesn't trust the
> kernel timer.)
>
> -HJC
The empty card will work but there is some trickery that must be done.
I asked this same question about a year ago, some people said it will
not work and one person said it would and gave me the code change.  It
worked.  I forget what the change was but you should be able to search
the archives for my name plus empty tdm400p or something like that.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro