[asterisk-users] Re: Back to back E1 - asterisk <=> toshiba pbx - Call droping

Vidura Senadeera vidurased at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 22:57:02 MST 2007

Hi steve and All,

I'm attaching cat proc/interrupts out put, lspci -bv out put, zapa.conf,
zaptel.conf for your information

Thanks so much for the feedback and I do accordingly. Hope to get rid off
this isue any how.
To day also reported 10 call drops within 2 hours of period.

fook forward to have your support on this regard.

Thanks & Regards,

Vidura Senadeera,

Network Engineer,

Debug Solutions