[asterisk-users] Realtime Extensions and "Include"

Rob Schall rschall at callone.net
Wed Mar 7 07:45:15 MST 2007

Not sure if this is what you mean.... But we have includes in our
sip,extensions and voicemail files.
;#include sip.inc

We keep them commented out only because they are a copy of what is
running in realtime. Every night the include files are generated and put
in /etc/asterisk. If MySQL were to ever fail, we could just uncomment
those 3 includes and reload asterisk. It wouldn't have the same dynamic
nature to it, but it would bring functionality back online.

Rob