[asterisk-users] Back to back E1 - asterisk <=> toshiba pbx - Call droping issue

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Wed Mar 7 06:49:53 MST 2007

Vidura Senadeera wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> I have integrated asterisk with Toshiba analog PBX. NOw the live setup is
> going.
>
> Now I am facing call droping problem. It's happening ample time. 10-20
> calls
> are droping every day.
>
> What could be the reason. I attached latest zapata.conf file for your
> information.
>

> This is being a huge issue.
>
> Highly appreciate your help on this regard.

I didn't see your /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf.  If you have
callprogress=yes then remove it.  If you have busydetect=yes then add
busycount=8.  Look at the output of "cat /proc/interrupts".  If you see
any of the Digium cards sharing an IRQ, you need to make the Digium
cards not share IRQs.  This can be done in the BIOS on some systems, on
other systems you need to move the boards to a different PCI slot.