[asterisk-users] running asterisk through cellphone

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Tue Mar 6 12:18:30 MST 2007

I've used the Dock 'n Talk, and I can say that it worked as well for us
as it claimed to be able to.  Only need an analog Zaptel card of some
sort.  I know there are a few other brands available, as well as some
"GSM Bridges" available that you insert the SIM card directly into,
bypassing the cellphone.

Moj