[asterisk-users] Polycom 501 - Auto answer on one line appearance

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Tue Mar 6 05:16:57 MST 2007

I am using SugarCRM together with the asterisk plugin, which allows me
to click a number, SugarCRM calls my extension then places the call when
I pickup.
I would like to have that extension auto-answer. I set it up as line 3
on my phone so normal calls do not get auto-answered. However, I have
not been able to get this to work. Has anyone implented this?
This is what I put in the config file for the phone
    <ringtype
        se.rt.enabled="1"
        se.rt.1.enabled="1"
        se.rt.1.ringer="9"