[asterisk-users] server generated outbound conference calls?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Mon Mar 5 21:41:28 MST 2007

Is anyone currently generating asterisk server outbound conference calls
via some form of desktop application or IM client?

What I mean by this is can I currently initiate an event on my asterisk
server where it dials me first as a conference initiator and then 4 of
my contacts by me either;

1.	Right clicking in Outlook on their names and highlighting join
conference command?
	or
2.	Dropping and dragging multiple Outlook icons onto a desktop
application (such as hud-light)
	or
3.	Using some form of IM (either Windows Messenger, Jive, Gtalk or
Jabber client) initiate conference calls between multiple buddies?

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net