[asterisk-users] Configurations Files of TE110P

younss azzayani younssiga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 08:00:35 MST 2007

Hi,
the telco has given me a across cable (witch i put it on the modem so
the led modem( LOS Tx became Off : that's mean that the connection is
on)
so i taked this cable & i put it in my TE110P digium card, so the led
came green
but when i relayed TE110P to the modem the (led Modem turn of :mean
ok) & the TE110P became RED (mean not ok :-(  )
the teleco sayed that the delta channel is number 16( im using just TE110P)
hdb3, euroisdn
so what's the problem :( i'm realy lost