[asterisk-users] Configurations Files of TE110P

Ioan Indreias ioan.indreias at modulo.ro
Mon Mar 5 02:06:39 MST 2007

Hello,

Use the cross-over schema for creating a "self cross" connector.
Meaning you will connect your TX pair to your RX pair. This will be the
test of the physical layer of your card and the flashing red light of
the led will have to turn in green. Otherwise something is not
working/configured properly in your card.

Best regards,
## nini @ www.modulo.ro ##