[asterisk-users] Help: CallerID Name not being sent on outboundPRI trunk

Mike Lynchfield theclubvoip at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 10:21:08 MST 2007

hey sorry for caps my bad.

and yes i will , sub to -dev however i tought that for that 1 post i
shouldn't go trough the troubles of doing that. and that someone could
already be on the -dev form this thread ,

 i also assumed threads where like sub channels where people could isolate
from the rest to talk on a specific topic and help each other out...

On 3/3/07, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 11:52:38AM -0500, Mike Lynchfield wrote:
> > >From what i was told via the GT guys at bell
> >
> > >The customer should send
> >
> > I 1C Standard Facility                   Length =  21
> > 9F   Serv Discrim             Networking Extensions
> > PDU Component Begins (hex)
> > 8B0100A10F020101...
> >
> > instead of:
> >
> > I 28 Display Length = 9
> > E Display .JIMBOB
> >

> > so we sending Ascii and they want HEXA..
> >
> > can someone  forward this to Matt Frederickson and the -dev list ?
> >
> > this is what fellow canadian telcos want to see..
>
> Why won't you subscribe to the asterisk-dev list yourself and post it?
>
> Matt Frederickson does read it.
>

> > PLEASE !
>
> Screaming will not help you. For me you have already earned quite a few
> bad points with your previous post to this list.
>
> --
>                Tzafrir Cohen
> icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
> +972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com