[asterisk-users] How to fail an AGI

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Sat Mar 3 03:37:29 MST 2007

You could set a dialplan variable in the AGI so that it's pretty easy to
tell what happened in the AGI.
About the code 0, the funny part is that you see "AGI Script completed,
returning 0" even if the AGI does not exist, or is not executable. This
should be a good candidate for improvement :-)
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics
http://queuemetrics.com