[asterisk-users] Alec Saunders post about Mashable Telco's

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Mar 2 09:53:10 MST 2007

Lol - I didn't mean it that way besides there is a big difference
between discussing an application and replicating it.

Besides if you are out there selling something the general public is
going to know about it.

Or should I be checking your public website for the super duper cool
ones :)

Seriously though why aren't we releasing cooler applications? (and when
the hell is someone going to do something more with the text to speech
weather app then just weather?)

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net
+1-212-203-4357 Ph
+1-917-207-3420 Mb
+61-2-9016-5642 (Sydney in-dial).

Telco's

> > Where are the really interesting asterisk applications for hosted
ITSP's?