[asterisk-users] UK SIP Gateway

Wireless wireless at svw.org.uk
Thu Mar 1 10:10:07 MST 2007

I've been using Voiptalk.org for about a year now and it passes the wife
test no problem at all.  IAX2 is supported with trunking to save a bit of
bandwidth.

I use sipgate for an incomming ringback number very very handy.

I use Gradwell for domain reg etc and they are excellent I've no reason to
think that their VOIP offering is any different.

Harvey