[asterisk-users] Round Robin SIP peers?

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Wed Jun 27 07:41:41 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I have a cheapskate customer whom wants to leverage some cheap
all-you-can-eat VoIP connections rather than pay for a per minute
provider.

On the inbound side I think I have a solution in that I can activate the
"call forward on busy" option with his provider (some noname white label
house) but how do I balance his outgoing minutes?

Is there some way that I can set up a round robin where each outgoing
call goes out over a different line? If not is there some way that I can
create a pool of lines such that when 2 folks make a call they get
separate lines?

Thanks

Mark